I was sitting at dinner chatting and something someone said made me think of a crazy fun song from the 1980s. It was a H U G E hit with my small kids at the time and I just had to look it up and wanted to share with you. I’m sure you’ll remember all the lyrics as soon as you hear the first line. ENJOY!
Who? What? Huh? Not “The Who”, but rather “The Blue Man Group”!
Sitting here relaxing on a Friday evening catching up on watching my recorded shows from the week, the show on now is “ellen” and her musical guest is “The Blue Man Group.” I thoroughly enjoy the BMG and their type of entertainment and the song they performed on this episode of “ellen” is new to me, although it’s been out for at least two years. While listening to their song, I couldn’t help but to laugh at the lyrics and find the “euphemisms” used to describe our backside to be…well….hilarious.
Below are some of the alternate words used to describe our tush….if you have others that are not on this list, please share with us in the “Talk to Me” section below.
Rear End · Hind Quarters · Backside · Bottom · Buttocks · Rump · Posterior · Heiny · Keister · Tush · Buns · Bum cakes · Junk-in-the-Trunk · Badonk-a-Donk · Squash Tart (hilarious) · Fanny (see reader’s comment below) ·Double Slug · Wiggle Bags · Mud Flaps · Rump Rockets · Flesh Pot · Second Face (huh?) · Bounce House · Jiggle Twins (was thinking these would be a little higher up, on the opposite side) · Jar Jar Binks · Bubble Pop · Medicine Ball · Sonic Boom · Booty · Freckle-Muffin · Turkey Stuffin’ · Caboose · Rump-Hump · Moneymaker · Sit Biscuit · Rock Tumbler (never heard this one) · Run Cooker · Subwoofer · Horn Section (bawhaha) · Frodo (isn’t this a person) · Launch Pad · Rotunda · Closer · Crock pot · Jumbotron · Airbags · Two Boneless friends · Giant Fluffy Bears · Buttercup · Monster Truck · Skin Smurf · Wiggle Cloud · Mud Flaps · Bum Tooter · Boo-tay · Carry on Luggage · The J Lo · Derriere · Patootie · The Honker · The Shelf · Spank Bank (ouch)
As the English language is spoken somewhat the same across many countries, the meanings may not be the same. Please know it is not my intention to offend anyone or make light of any culture’s language, other than how American’s describe our rear-ends and to have a little fun.
- Honey you don’t need to stop; I’m sure you’ll figure out how to get us there.
- Here, pull my finger.
- Can we spend the day in watching golf?
- You can have lunch and dinner at Hooters today.
- No it wasn’t the dog…it was me.
- Honey…our neighbor’s daughter is sunbathing nude again, hurry come look!
- What do you mean today is our anniversary?
- I love when my pillow smells like your cigars.
- Hey, did you get a whiff of that one?!
- That diamond is just too big!
- Tell me again, but with much more detail about your golf game.
- A new vacuum for my birthday…thank you sweetie, just what I wanted.
- While you were in the bathroom, they went for it on fourth down and missed. If they can hold them to a field goal they can still recover.
- Mow the lawn? Are you crazy? Get yourself back on the couch and take a nap.
- I’ve decided to stop wearing clothes around the house.
- Honey take off those smelly socks and let me give you a foot massage?
- And for our honeymoon we’re going ice fishing in Alaska!
- No, I don’t feel like going out to eat. I’d rather stay home and cook for you tonight.
- Wow my abs are sore this morning; it must have been those 200 crunches I did yesterday.
This is so hilarious, I couldn’t pass up sharing it with my readers. If you have slow-poke teenagers, this is a parent’s PERFECT weapon!!!!
Bikini Car Wash Prank!. This is hilarious. Worth the 2-minutes.