Only 67 Days Till Christmas Ladies
Now is about the time I start thinking about Christmas shopping and since my life is filled with males (my dad, 3 sons, 2 grandsons, brothers, nephews, etc.), not only am I racking my brain trying to figure out what gifts to get them, each year I have to be creative about what goes in their stockings too.
Shopping for stocking stuffers gives us an opportunity to find unique, fun, and small goodies that add an extra special touch to our loved ones’ Christmas morning joy. I love watching the look on their faces when they explore what Santa brought for them each year.
- Food, Drink, or Snack (candy, fruit, flavored coffee)
- Personalized item (monogrammed key ring)
- Something they wouldn’t buy for themselves
- Article of clothing (scarf or beanie)
- Fun gag-gift
- Something for their vehicle
- A personal item (nail clippers, etc.)
- Something they would find very useful (extra mobile phone charger, etc.)
- A personal something from me
I hope some of the ideas below make your shopping trip for stocking stuffers a little easier this year. If you want to add a little more excitement on Christmas morning, just for giggles why don’t you wrap a few of the stuffers.
“Stuff” For Guys
Here are 100 ideas to help you kick start and tackle your Christmas lists this year.