I am thrilled and honored being nominated for the “7 Things About Me” award by The Hand-Written Life. Thank you from one Kelley/Kelly to another!
When I recently found The Hand-Written Life I was instantly hooked. I knew I wanted to follow the blog when reading her intro paragraph on the “about” page, which states, “This site is dedicated to all things that make me happy!”. I was intrigued and interested in reading about the things that made her happy. Happy people are sometimes random (I speak from personal experience) and random thoughts can sometimes be very funny (especially if you blog them). You have a great blog A.K. and thank you so very much for my first award nomination.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. List seven things about yourself. It can be anything you want!
3. Nominate seven other people.
My “7 Things About Me”:
1. I am not a huge fan of chocolate and at most…maybe eat two pieces of chocolate candy a year.
2. I once co-owned a bar/restaurant.
3. I married two months after turning 15 and was married for 22-years before divorce.
4. Someone very special has entered my life, but nobody knows it!
5. It has been a dream of mine to take my kids and their family to Scotland and Ireland (get it…Kelley).
6. Autumn is my favorite time of the year.
7. I would just die if I could meet Johnny Depp!