Finally, Decision Made!
Last night around nine o’clock, while I was putting the finishing touches on a presentation for this morning, and after working past 7:00pm on Monday night; I have decided to take the summer off from college.
Time: there is not enough of it!
- I have not had the time to crack open my RosettaStone Spanish software
- I barely have time to keep my laundry caught up
- I do no have time to repaint my foyer, hall, or master bedroom.
I want to:
- Have free time to visit with friends
- Go to dinner
- Enjoy an evening out listening to an old friends band (yea, that’s a Big Deal for me)
- Wiggle my toes in the sand on the beach
- Take a drive to the old neighborhood
- Spend time with the family
- AND LAST, I want to NOT have to worry about studying, researching, writing term papers, or taking exams.
The time off will put me 3 months behind in graduating, but it is what it is and I am going to enjoy my summer.